February 07, 2013
Oh, February! Gift guide for Valentine's day and other celebrations
This is the time of the year that I enjoy the most. Why do I love February? Well, February is the month Valentine's Day falls on--which does happen to be the anniversary of my wedding proposal--but it's my favorite because the entire month exudes passion and romance as the anticipation of the coming Spring grows. Love is truly in the air this month!
Also, my birthday is on Feb 29 (yeah, no birthday this year...but the perfect excuse for a entire weekend celebration!)
A few lovely links:
1.Silk by Bryony digital printed scarf. Oooooh...silk & cherry blossoms...what a perfect combination. I've been dreaming of this scarf; hopefully, it'll make it to my closet this month!
2. Oh my stars, I love you print--I love this beautiful, hand-lettered print by Kelly Cummings via Southern wedding-the shop. It's so pretty and will make a lovely gift for Valentines day or any special occasion.
3. I'm daydreaming of a beach weekend, and maybe it's because it's summer in my beloved hometown. The Honolulu bikini pictured in jungle berry is my new favorite from Marysia swim. Marysia has quickly become one of my favorite swimsuit designers. I have to share with you that their suits have an incredible fit (most important thing to me when it comes to swim suits), the quality of their fabrics is amazing, and their designs are so unique! I currently own a one piece and two bikinis and I have to say that I adore them and hope I can add more to my collection soon.
4. I can't wait to try the new Valentina Assoluto. It is inspired by the floral notes of the original Valentina perfume from 2011, but this one is "much more nocturnal, and more seductive." I love the dreamy silhouette of the bottle.
5. How cute is this brushed rose leather pouch from Ann-ya? I love the abstract pink print and the simple, yet interesting design of this must-have clutch.
6. These chic Chloe ballet flats are one of a kind. I own them and they are the most comfortable shoes ever and the cutest too. They have become a wardrobe essential to me. They really turn heads.
7. The First Date Silk scalloped blouse in off white is one of my favorite designs. It has a vintage-yet-modern look in a flattering silhouette in a must have color.
What are your favorite gifts?