The holiday season is always a hectic time for shopping for loved ones, and we all know those few girls who are impossible to shop for, so I've put together a list of some of my favorite holiday gifts. With Christmas only a week away, you can use this gift list as a last minute guide for ideas and inspiration!
2. Marysia Swim Antibes Bikini: Exclusive to the Everything But Water, this is one of my favorite swimsuits this season. I even have the same one in white!
3. Momental Watercolor Tea Rose iPhone Case: I just love how gorgeous this case is. The perfect mix of color and detail, the impressionistic style of the art is beautifully reproduced for a one-of-a-kind look by artist Kristy Rice.
4. The Swan Queen Lace Kimono Robe: Our boudoir lace kimono is a perfect holiday gift for a special someone. Adds the perfect touch of sheer luxury to your lingerie collection. This robe is sure to make you look and feel amazing for a boudoir shoot, while getting ready for a special event, or even for a honeymoon. It's made of breathtaking Chantilly lace with wide kimono sleeves, and comes with a soft tie silk belt. Image by Kristen Weaver Photography. Model: Makayla Meisel
5. FujifilmInstax Mini 8 Instant Camera: This instant camera from Urban Outfitters looks so fun and has so much style too! Portable, easy to carry, and takes high quality pictures. What more could you ask for in a cute camera?!
6. TorchLake Bib Necklace: It's amazing what a statement necklace can do for your look! Take your style to the next level with this chunky metallic necklace from Anthropologie.
7. AminahAbdul Jillil Bow Pumps: It's no wonder why these gorgeous bow pumps by designer Aminah Abdul Jillil are bloggers favorite heels! They look amazing on, and are just absolutely adorable! These would be perfect for a boudoir shoot paired with our lace kimono, or just for a night out the town!